Thursday, November 14, 2013

Orangey Indian

This was clicked on the Mumbai sea face last year. For a Delhi girl shifting to Mumbai was difficult but shifting to a new country is a different ball game altogether.
The initial phase can be quite lonely especially when you are not working, for me it was doubly difficult as I had to forego even the joyful task of discovering the new city/country as I was pregnant and suffering from terrible morning sickness.

Nevertheless things are much better now that I have settled down completely and made some friends.

On to the outfit now





Tunic: Global Desi
Tights: FCUK
Bangle: lifestyle
Sandals: Bandra
Earrings: Gift from MIL


These are some of the faces I miss the most from my Mumbai life

On a totally unrelated note I have decided to make something new every week and this week I made guacamole and burritos at home which everyone loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)