Thursday, November 28, 2013

Accessories do it

Prior to starting blogging I never wore accessories ever!!!!

Now its another story altogether, now I understand how a statement accessory can elevate a simple outfit and make it noteworthy

So I present to you my favorite necklace, its such a statementy piece but surprisingly versatile

I have worn it on numerous occasions and it always gets me compliments, a totally impulse buy from an exhibition

So here it is


Dress: Espirit
Juttis: Street Market
Necklace: Exhibition
Bracelets: Promod

The dress I am wearing is so simple but striking because of the color and it fits well(the most important factor for me) also its perfect for Mumbai weather as its cotton.

I don't like to wear matchy matchy stuff but usually try to keep maximum 3 different colors in a outfit
Please excuse the messy hair the pics were taken on sea face and it was very windy

The week is almost over yay for friday  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)