Monday, December 2, 2013

Feeling green and baby weight

My favorite colors are supposedly all in the red family - orange, oxblood, pink, magenta but when I look at my closet and the older pics the maximum clothes I own are blue or related to blue
How well do I know myself!!!

I wore blue and green in my last 4 posts

On a totally unrelated note I am trying to lose my baby weight(the weight I gained while being pregnant)
Since I can not go all Rocky and exercise like a mad woman as I have a baby to take care of
I am putting more focus on eating healthy

Here's what I have been doing

1. Exercising 6 days a week- something low impact like swimming or brisk walking
2. Walking as much as possible that means walking instead of taking a cab for small distances
3. Joined a walking group
4. No junk food, nothing fried, no sugar
5. No white foods like pasta, white rice
6. No dairy except a small cup of masala tea, no carbs at night and am looking into going gluten free

I have already lost a few kilos and hoping to lose some more in the coming months :)
Before and after pics coming soon

Meanwhile here's an OOTD featuring green color and a few of my favorite people on earth












Any other baby mamas trying to lose weight??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)