Friday, December 6, 2013

Trends shrends

 I don't follow any fashion trends and just wear what I want but I do love this color blocking thing so when it came into vogue a couple of seasons back I was pretty happy.

I think the main reason why everyone starts following a trend is cause that's what's available in the market.
Even if you wanted to wear something else it would be pretty hard to find or you would have to get it made which is not possible for everyone.

Here's something I wore for an early morning movie and there is not a trace of makeup on my face.




 I was so sad when they closed down this store :(


Top: Iora(Singapore)
Shoes: Vanilla Moon
Skirt: Iora

Pretty happy to get my weekly treat of ice cream

And the week is over yipeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)