Monday, February 28, 2011

Tuesday Troubles

Second day of the week today and am not happy!!! a rare occasion I must tell you
why??? cause I have my language exams this week and of course I don't want to study, all I want to do is watch crappy TV, eat junk food and sleep sleep sleep
things I usually don't indulge in too much but exams make me want to do everything except study :)
Will make it a short post as I must tear myself away from all this and that and do the dreaded studying
I might be MIA for the rest of the week or not, lets see 

Here I am in happier times as you can judge from the goofy grin on my face
Occasion: retail therapy with best friend

:
Dress: Promod
Shoes: Banana Republic

Bag: Aldo
Necklace: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)