Saturday, March 5, 2011

sigh of relief

I am sure everybody understands the reason for my relief cause my exams are over and I did well :))
 A big big thanks everybody for your wishes :) 
For my oral exam I actually managed to converse in Italian and sailed through the written one which was quite easy or may be I am a genius in languages :)
You know I actually had a discussion worthy topic in mind for this post but it just zoomed out of my mind the moment I started writing so I have just outfit pictures 


 This outfit is inspired by this post by dear Tanvi 
Today we actually shopped for husband which is quite a difficult task cause he always says he doesn't need anything and doesn't like to try things on.This is exactly opposite behavior from me so we balance out the equation :) 
I love this bird patterned cardigan and you are going to see a lot of it here
And now I have a date with popcorns, cold coffee and husband;in that order of importance only :)
Outfit details
Top: Promod (bought in 2008 I think)
Sweats: UCB
Cardi: Promod 
Earrings:Forever new
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Necklace: Gift for MIL

4 comments:

  1. first time visiting here.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time visiting here.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit ;)) im glad u did well in your exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog and thoughts you got going on there!! Check out my blog sometimes when you get a chance. If you like my writing and what’s on there become my follower!
    http://lifemadness-linhy.blogspot.com
    it looks like you have nice small legs show it off more with wearing something that will show.
    cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)