Friday, July 16, 2010

Love is in the air

I have decided to be a good wife today and cook dinner for hubby, he totally deserves it too for being a sweetheart these past couple of weeks.


Ours is a love marriage and the courtship period was 8 years, we had been dating since our graduation days.
When we got married I thought that there would be no surprises as we know each other so well but lo and behold,
 I keep on being surprised.


Surprised by the fact that I could love him more than I already did,
surprised that the relationship has become so much better, I didn't think that was possible (sounding really filmy na :))


But I have still some more to say:
He has made me a much nicer person, again I thought I had already reached the pinnacle of my niceness ;)


So, the surprises and the happiness just keeps coming and I can't wait for the rest of my life



Phuket 2010


New Zealand 2009


 
p.s: reading Shantaram  and really loving it

1 comment:

  1. You guys do look in love! :) It's an awesome feeling 'to feel' the love grow! The best relationship is when we grow together and become 'nicer' like you said!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)