Monday, July 19, 2010

My wish wish list

The wish wish list


I like this bag and it's on sale too, though it's too simple


The color is so good and has this small wallet inside too


Need I say anything these Louboutin shoes speak  for themselves



I totally love these Jimmy Choo shoes and they look beautiful from every angle,  really liked the pink touch


Alta Rita 100 slingback by Christian Louboutin 




D & G marigold and black polka dot dress, it is very figure flattering and definitely a head turner

Love the studs on this Jimmy Choo bag




Again I really like Chanel bags I guess I have made it pretty evident by now and I like big bags in which I can put all my stuff .

So, this was my wish wish list, I say wish wish cause it's not that realistic and I would probably buy 1 max 2 things out of this except the first 2 bags as they are on sale.

3 comments:

Hey thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment on my blog :)